When chocolate meets berry. A match made in sweet tooth heaven! Cherries, coconut and a hint of cacao, this really hits the spot.
CHERRY RIPE SMOOTHIE
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Cherries
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds (optional)
- 1 1/2 Cups Coconut Milk (or almond milk)
- Toppings: Shredded Coconut, Cacao Nibs
- Cut the frozen banana into chunks (Makes it easier to blend).
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more liquid to assist blending if needed.
- Pour into a glass and top with coconut and cacao nibs.
- Serve immediately.