Chia Seed Pudding is so quick and easy to make! It is perfect to prepare the night before a busy day when you just do not have the time to make breakfast in the morning. The texture is similar to a porridge or pudding consistency and is super delicious when a hint of sweetness is added to it. The best part is that you can add any fruits to it that you have on hand, as well as yogurt, nut butters or granola.
Soaking chia seeds makes a super yummy pudding, but the soaking process also has many health benefits. It releases the enzyme inhibitors in the seeds, making them much easier to digest, whilst allowing your body to access the many dense nutrients inside the seed. This superfood is very rich in fiber, omega-3 fats, protein, vitamins and minerals. Making them great for digestive health, skin, heart health, boosting metabolism and energy, building muscles, and losing weight.
This easy, delicious breakfast or snack will keep you feeling fuller for longer, as well as boosting your energy for a long day ahead! Enjoy.
CHIA SEED PUDDING
- 4 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 Cup Almond or coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- Optional toppings: Fresh fruit, yogurt, spreads, nuts
- Mix and combine all ingredients in a jar or container.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir again and then place in the fridge for 15 minutes, or over night.
- Eat on the go in a jar, or scoop out into a bowl and top with fresh fruit, yogurt or nuts.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.