I love ginger, tahini and honey, so I thought, why not put them all together? It created a yummy, sweet, tangy, smooth sauce with a little added spice from the ginger, perfect for dipping my rice paper rolls in! I am obsessed with rice paper rolls since they are such a fresh, crisp, colourful and easy-to-eat meal, but with this delicious Ginger-Tahini dipping sauce they explode with even more flavour. It is my favourite rice paper roll accompaniment! This smooth sesame sauce is also an amazing salad dressing, marinade, dipping sauce, or drizzle over sweet potatoes and other roast vegetables.
SMOOTH GINGER-TAHINI SAUCE
- 3 Tbsp Tahini
- 2 Tbsp Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey (or preferred sweetener)
- 1 tsp Ginger minced
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl with a spoon until smooth and combined.
- Dip, drizzle or pour over your meals!
- Will keep in the fridge in an air-tight container for 1 week.