This green smoothie has been my go to breakfast at the moment. Not only is it super tasty and refreshing, but it has a great balance of nutrients to fuel your body. Source of healthy fats from the avocado, iron from spinach, protein from chia seeds, and hydration, as well as electrolytes from coconut water. With this great combination, you will be feeling satisfied until lunch! I personally love my smoothies thick so I can eat them with a spoon and decorate with toppings. Begin your day with a Tropical Green Bowl to give your body the energy it requires for a great day ahead!
GREEN TROPICAL BOWL
- 1 Handful of chopped pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Large handful of spinach
- 1/2 of one Avocado
- Squeeze of lime
- 1/2 – 1 Cup Coconut water
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings! E.g. fruits, nuts, seeds, granola, spreads.
- Pictured: Kiwi fruit, banana, shredded coconut, buckwheat.