Sweet tooth alert? I have the answer: One Bite Delights! These rich, fudgey, chocolate bites are so delicious you would think they are a naughty treat. But surprisingly they have no nasties in them! Sneaky ingredients added to a base of dates, cacao and nuts, take this guiltless pleasure to the next level.
I always keep a jar full of these in my freezer. They are the perfect saviour to endless chocolate cravings, snack attacks, gifts or sharing with friends. Super simple to make, tasty and healthy treats that everyone will love.
So prepare yourself, make lots, because they will not last long!
ONE BITE DELIGHT
- ½ Cup Pecans (or walnuts)
- 1 Cup Medjool dates pitted
- ¼ Cup Cacao powder (adjust according to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Cacao nibs
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Almond butter
- 1 Tsp Chia seeds
- 1 Heaped Tsp Cinnamon
- ½ Tsp Vanilla powder
- Pinch salt
- Place nuts in the food processor and blitz until fine.
- Add all other ingredients, except cacao nibs. Blitz until combined and the mixture starts to stick together.
- Add cacao nibs and pulse a couple times just so they are evenly distributed in the mix (adds a little chocolate crunch).
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls.
- Optional: roll into cacao powder (as pictured)
- Place in fridge or freezer until firm.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple weeks. Freezer for months!